Zycron has joined with a Civil Services company in search of an IS Service Desk Tech for a Contract-to-Hire position in Nashville, TN for a night shift position.
- Diagnose and resolve incidents using documented procedures to perform responsibilities.
- Perform or monitor system health checks or maintenance tasks following established procedures.
- Understand job scheduling tools, activation, monitoring, and storage.
- Maintain and convey basic knowledge of server operating systems, file systems, data center critical infrastructure, and basic data recovery.
- Maintain and convey basic knowledge of Networking protocols, principles, and concepts.
- Convey information concerning critical issues clearly and concisely to appropriate personnel.
- Understand the installation, configuration and ongoing usability of computing devices, peripheral equipment and software.
- Perform network and computing device troubleshooting remotely where possible.
- Escalate unresolved issues in accordance to established guidelines.
- Train and orient customers in use of hardware and software as needed.
- Be available to answer phones at all times.
- Take ownership of, and resolve/action customer emails within established timelines.
- Great Customer service skills, understanding the role of being the “Voice of the Customer”
- Excellent organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Experience working in a team environment as well as the ability to work independently
- Ability to identify and lead resolution of problems to provide better service to customers.
- Responds to customer requests or inquiries in a timely manner using established methodologies and practices.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kelly Parsons at
- Job ID Number: 69236 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client’s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client’s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?nIoAaHKcoi2vJF7nhlBUoAe