Piper Companies is currently seeking a Document Control Associate I/II for an opportunity in Baltimore, Maryland. The Document Control Associate I/II involves will be required to review GMP documentation and assist the Quality Assurance department with maintaining GDP standards.
Responsibilities of the Document Control Associate I/II:
• Works independently as well as in team settings with Clients and other departments to make necessary revisions to controlled documents in a timely manner
• Ensures that all standard procedures are met within FDA and EDA guidelines while examining controlled documents in order to adhere to appropriate quality and safety principles
• Performs internal audits and supports databases used for tracking various GMP documentation
Qualifications of the Document Control Associate I/II:
• Minimum requirement of a High school Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline strongly preferred.
• Minimum of one year of experience in a pharmaceutical Document Control or Quality Assurance related position. Candidates with general exposure to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) interested in transitioning in QA or Document Control will be strongly considered.
• Desired candidate must have documented experience working with Microsoft word/Access, knowledge of biotechnology or pharmaceutical regulatory standards and a keen attention to detail.
Compensation for the Document Control Associate I/II:
• Salary Range: $50,000 – $60,000
• Comprehensive Benefits: Medical (United), Dental (Guardian), Vision (VSP), and 401K (Voya through ADP)
Keywords: Document Control, Associate, Audits/Inspections, Standard Operating Procedures, Internal Audits, Batch records, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Commercial, GMP, GDP, biologics, Logbooks, material specification, health, dental, vision, retirement, benefits – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?mMoDYmYF%2b%2f10OUEs3GfImAa