- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) and hiring managers/selecting officials to create and review job analyses and assessments, develop crediting plans and vacancy announcements (using USA Staffing Upgrade) review applicants for eligibility, qualifications, and veterans preference, prepare certificates, and close out recruitment files.
- Support office managers and supervisors in strategic recruitment meetings and in the development of recruitment documents.
- Support SMEs in their rating and ranking reviews; ensuring that SMEs provide sufficient and complete documentation of their reviews; rate and rank applicants; apply appropriate preferences; and produce certificates of eligibles for consideration by the selecting official.
- Ensure recruitment and hiring documentation is timely and complete.
- At least 3 years of federal HR experience, at least one (1) of which must be specialized experience in federal staffing. A college degree may be substituted for one (1) year of experience. Also requires proven administrative skills and some experience with HR automated systems.
- Knowledge of federal HR terminology, operations, procedures, and requirements.
- USA Staffing upgrade experience required.
- Must have demonstrated skill in organizing, supporting and/or completing office work with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Must be capable of completing high-quality work expeditiously under minimal supervision.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pPlOwfK%2fiLuGKfHG96SUKAo