We are currently searching for a talented professional to join our team as a Residential Counselor at Grafton House! This position will be an Awake Overnight position.
Caring, competent and compassionate caregivers, join our Team!!!
- Oversee ongoing operation and supervision of youth within program setting.
- Maintain and implement program policies and program development.
- Supervise youth and maintain shift documentation.
- Work with the youth to maintain the upkeep and cleanliness of the physical plant.
- Provide quality clinical and residential services within the therapeutic milieu.
- H igh School Diploma/HiSET required.
- E xperience working with elementary age children preferred.
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license.**
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age.
**This requirement may vary depending on the program needs.