I Position Purpose:
Serves as the operational and technical lead, with responsibility for coordinating the planning and implementation of Microsoft 365 Platform Services and Infrastructure services such as Microsoft Exchange, OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint, and related systems governance and security. Runs complex operational/technical projects and ensures long-term requirements of the My Collaboration management and planning. Serves as main point of contact for Exchange topics for all business units globally. Requires knowledge of various business processes for multiple business units in addition to detailed knowledge of all ITIL processes.
II. Position Responsibilities:
- Works closely within the global network of IT technology groups and stakeholders to ensure that standards, operations, processes and procedures are aligned and follows the directions of the function “My Collaboration”.
- Ensures overall adherence to the client Strategy.
- Evaluates and implements new solutions into the My Collaboration portfolio based upon changing business and technology requirements.
- Steers service request fulfillment for operational projects, moves or non-standard requests.
- Escalates to management unresolved, singular incidents or service requests after an end user escalation.
- Provides troubleshooting and specialized expertise in support of external/internal customers and IT Specialists located world-wide to resolve complex problems or design/implement substantial modifications to existing products.
- Provides tier 3 support for a variety of products including hardware, infrastructure and services technology and/or software applications throughout all phases of the service deployment life cycle
- Provides expertise in following areas- Cloud technologies to include innovations, automation, transition, and operational support Exchange Server / Exchange Online Platforms and Hybrid Environments
- Manages Microsoft 365 governance and compliance (Information Rights Management, Data Loss Prevention, Data Retention, E-Discovery, Legal Hold, Secure Mail Transport, etc.)
- Manages the planning and setup of Exchange Hybrid to include the planning and execution of mailbox migrations to the Cloud
- Identifies areas for potential automation and implements updates to processes and services to reduce operational risk and increase efficiency.
- Develops and maintains reporting and dashboards to display the status of the My Collaboration services and availability.
- Designs and implements of Microsoft 365 services to include Multi-Tenants and Multi-Geo architectures
- Manages user identity and roles (AAD/On-Premise AD)
Manages access and authentication for Cloud application and services
- Plans Office 365 workloads and applications
- Implements Microsoft 365 security and threat management
- Provides event, access, incident and problem management as well service request fulfillment for non-standard solutions related to Microsoft Exchange, MS Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, & and other Cloud service offerings provided by the My Collaboration Team
- Utilizes technical and process skills to ensure delivery and complete customer satisfaction.
- Runs complex projects ensuring they are completed on time and within budget with only general direction from management.
- Monitors KPI’s and service SLAs to ensure all processes and providers are meeting expectations.
- Leads the planning, implementation and maintenance of My Collaboration platform services and incorporates defined business expectations.
- Provides and maintains documentation within the designated IT Systems for all services offered within the My Collaboration portfolio.
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts. Maintains current knowledge of future innovations, technical trends and applies this to direct future changes. Aligns knowledge of the solutions available to best practices for the business processes.
- Develops project plans, administers the change control process and ensures that tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor.
III. Position Competencies:
A) Education:BS/BA degree in Business, IT or related disciple or the equivalent of 4 years of
experience in Information Technology.
B) Experience:5+ years of technical experience in Information Technology to include experience with infrastructure services in the areas of Messaging, Collaboration, and related technologies in an operational environment.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?eKVBnpPjhpxA8Od07lZLeQz