We are looking for a Director of Business Development to join our Workforce Unlimited team in the Charlotte, NC area! Are you someone who is always pushing yourself to achieve more and leaves nothing on the table? If so, we are interested in getting to know you!
Position requires an individual with excellent organization and communication skills as he/she will be working with people from all levels of the organization and prospective clients. Incumbent must have a willingness to learn and grow with the business and possess natural sales skills. Ability to close sales with companies. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Knowledge and experience in the staffing industry is strongly preferred!
· 4-year bachelor’s degree preferred
· At least 5 years’ sales or business development experience
· Must also be extremely comfortable with cold calling
· Experience as an account manager a plus
· Great energy and enthusiasm are a must
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment and handle multiple work assignments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Industry knowledge and services offered by Workforce Unlimited
· Highly motivated and energetic with natural sales skills
· Experience in making cold calls to perspective new clients
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
· Develop new business on a monthly basis, which includes cross selling of services including
Direct Hire and Contract
· Develop sales presentations for potential clients and present to close the sale
· Negotiate bill rates for new clients
· Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, services offered, etc.
· Responsible for keeping management informed of sales activity by submitting activity and results reports on a scheduled basis, monthly and weekly reports
· Partners with Service to ensure all prospects
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?q0WEKjQAw2wG3KYRo1%2fE8At