We are an award winning insurance brokerage with over 100 employees located in Orange County. We are poised for growth and our culture is outstanding. Our employees enjoy the fact that they are passionate advocates for clients in need. And we are growing.
If you are looking for a fast paced, challenging role in the competitive and growing insurance industry, please read below.
At Wood Gutmann & Bogart Insurance Services, we provide a strong foundation for long-term success. We are well positioned to take advantage of the unlimited growth potential in the insurance arena and welcome highly talented and driven professionals to become a part of our growing team. For 30 years, we have been providing premier insurance solutions to businesses and individuals throughout California and we have no plans of slowing down.
This is a summary of your responsibilities;
· Process multi-state, exempt and non-exempt payroll, including serving as primary contact for payroll-related inquiries, processing payroll bi-weekly for over 150 employees, updating and ensuring accuracy of data within payroll system.
· Coordinate with Controller to record journal entries in accounting system (Applied, TAM)
· Collaborate with Operations, Facilities, and Accounting to ensure employees are integrated into the company
· Assist with auditing projects for the Chief Operations Officer
· Assist with coordination of company events and meetings, contributing to a positive company culture
· Maintain proper procedure manuals for payroll, benefit administration, etc.
· Generate monthly Human Resources department reports
· Maintain up to date documents for employee self service on company intranet
· Assist with filing of insurance licensing on server
· Manage and process new hires, promotions, terminations, transfers, garnishments, wage assignments, benefit deductions, LOAs, etc.
· Ensure compliance with established payroll policies and procedures as well as federal and state regulations
· Review and audit W2’s and process 1099’s
· Register and maintain taxes (multistate)
· Assists in preparation and creation of standard and ad-hoc reports
· Assist with benefits administration, including processing enrollments and life events, managing billing and federal reporting, serving as a point of contact for employee inquiries, and assisting with renewals and open enrollment
· Assist with 401k administration and audit
· Organizes and maintains confidential Human Resources files, including individual employee files including personnel and benefit files
· Assists Director of Human Resources with hiring related paperwork processing (i.e. criminal checks, MVRs, certified transcripts, diplomas, orientation materials and related).
· Train new employees in the use of the Paycom timekeeping system
· Other projects as assigned to support the Human Resources Department
- BA in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-5 years of previous experience
- Certification in Payroll preferred
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?CVZSAZ%2b0O0eIx6RhR8U3dAb