Position : Azure Admin
Location : Syracuse, NY
Job Description/skill set:
- Primary technical lead/Admin for Microsoft Azure IaaS.
- Handle Windows server environment including server deployment, migrations, upgrades, patch management, application support, virus remediation, business continuity, operational and disaster recovery.
- Maintain Azure foundational elements like VNET, Blob storage, instances, functions, networking etc.
- Understanding and working on Azure Disk, Azure Resource Monitoring, Azure Automation, Runbook and Azure Backup and Restoration.
- Troubleshooting on Azure Virtual Network Gateway, ExpressRoute.
- Building methods for cost management and billing, resource utilization and calculation.
- Work on availability-set.
- Create/update architecture documents/diagrams, demonstrate Azure features etc in line with new service introduction
- Suggest security best practices on the Azure/Windows 10 infrastructure to comply with industry standard frameworks and policies.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions on areas for improvement
- Troubleshoot cloud, network, and infrastructure related problems.
- Act as primary liaison with external managed service provider to ensure helpdesk ticketing system is working efficiently and meeting the needs of the organization.
- Assist with the development of plans for technology
- Create and maintain systems documentation and user guides
- 7-10 years’ experience in IT industry especially in Operation Management
- Prior experience in Managing Azure IaaS
- Knowledgeable in Windows/Linux OS, Storage, DB and Cloud Networking
- Excellent communication skill and Stakeholder Management skill
- Professional certification in MS Azure
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?d6px1HJYfSNz%2bP2wroVAaQq