A new tab will open
Wilson Elser’s Las Vegas office currently seeks a Paralegal Clerk.
This is an excellent position for those seeking to gain experience with an office of a national law firm.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with nearly 800 attorneys, across 40 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we ranks among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and is included in the top 50 of The National Law Journal’s survey of the nation’s largest law firms.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Paralegal Certificate is a plus
- Able to self-prioritize and be proactive
- Strong verbal (including telephone) and written communication skills
- Prior experience in a law firm
- Must be detail oriented and capable of managing multiple projects for different attorneys
- Must have strong time management skills and adhere to strict deadlines
- Must communicate effectively and work well in a team with case members
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Administrative support for practice team
- Prepare documents for filings
- Manage case lists
- Update and maintain team calendar
- Prepare medical record requests
- Maintain spreadsheets, track document requests and upload medical record
- Telephone medical providers to request medical records
- Organize and maintain case files
- Schedule and confirm depositions
- Manage vendor bills
- Any additional duties as assigned
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses our commitment to both our clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and valued. Our firm’s policy is to ensure an equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law.
To Apply: Click Here