Williamsville Suburban Nursing Home – Williamsville Suburban is seeking a part-time receptionist for its skilled nursing facility located in Williamsville, New York to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel. This position is for Monday through Friday 4 pm -8pm and alternating weekends (one weekend shift 7am to 2pm and the other weekend shift 2pm-8pm). Must be able to work holidays.
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
• Announcing clients as necessary.
• Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
• Preparing meeting and training rooms.
• Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
• Sorting and distributing mail.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field is preferred.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?pPlOwfK%2fiLuTSm4VmrmDXQo