Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Wildcat is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
Performs routine, emergency, and preventative maintenance on a variety of utilities (gas, water, sewer, electrical), commercial kitchen, and building electro-mechanical systems and equipment. Show the abilities to perform these tasks in an unsupervised environment. Must have and use good common sense and decision making in the face of adverse electro-mechanical failures.
- Perform maintenance on pumps, filters, tanks, and pipes associated with a domestic drinking water system
- Perform maintenance on building heating and ventilating systems and controls
- Perform maintenance on commercial kitchen cooking equipment
- Perform Maintenance on commercial refrigeration equipment
- Assist in the trouble shooting and diagnose problems with building electrical systems
- Must be self-motivated and able to manage a seasonally high work load.
- Exhibit strong customer service skills
- Work with Mountain Services Coordinators to facilitate purchasing necessary materials to perform tasks.
- High School graduate or equivalent – required
- Would prefer threeyears’ experience or more in the HVA/C & R or Plumbing trade.
- Must have a working knowledge of operating a DDC (direct digital control) system and the use of a computer based work order system. – required
- Read, write, speak English – required
- Valid state issued driver’s license – required
- Intermediate skier or snowboarder – preferred
Wildcat, or endearingly known as the Kitty, is one of the best-known alpine skiing resorts in New England. Don’t miss your chance to join our team of outdoor enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing guests with epic adventures and unforgettable memories.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 258868
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?mbs1z7KZu0UETbNfHVJJMAp