Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Whitetail Mountain Resort is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All Whitetail Mountain Resort employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
Essential Job Functions:
- Managerially responsible for the production and service of a high quality, food and beverage product
- Maintaincleanand sanitary outlets through proper HAACP procedures
- Promotepositiveprofessional culinary culture throughout the resort
- Ensure culinary prep is on track, manage concession employees, assist GM in management
- Assist GM with inventory, food and alcohol order placement, various other ordering
- Manage high volume concession stand during high season with composure
- Willingness to be an equal part of the entire team, including but not limited to: light cooking,bartending, barbacking,general cleaning, register cashier, bussing, food prep
- Cash handling, opening and closing financial duties
- Some collegepreferred
- Management experience preferred
- BOH intermediatecook experiencepreferred (servsafe regulations, temperate logs, light cooking, prep, general knowledge of a kitchen)
- Familiar with Windows Office, Infogenesis, Sysco, Coupa a plus
- Previous work experience totaling at least 5 years in F&B- both FOH and BOH acceptable
- 3 years F&B management preferred
- Mustbe able to work holidays, evening, and weekends.
- Completion of background check required
- Servsafe/TIPS certification required (can be completed after hiring)
As one of Pennsylvania’s premier skiing locations, Whitetail Mountain has everything guests need to make epic memories. Join our team and experience the outdoors like never before. Your adventure starts now.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 253687
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?gwMbooMhXN6cZAbjdhSoEQf