Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Whitetail Mountain Resort is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our Winter 20-21 season! All Whitetail Mountain Resort employees receive a FREE ski pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, and retail products, along with other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Fulfill manager-on-duty responsibilities when scheduled
- Assist in maintaining and administering operational expectations by following company policies and guidelines
- Maintain and model high retail, merchandising and cleanliness standards as set forth by the Store and Regional Manager
- Assist Store Manager to ensure sales are generated while demonstrating and maintaining an enthusiastic and professional standard of guest service.
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standards
- Assist in on-boarding and training of new employees in POS, product knowledge, guest service, and sales
- Assist Store Manager in communicating company values and goals to the employees
- Manage inventory control and meet or exceed inventory goals
- Enforce company cash handling and other Loss Prevention policies and procedures
- Remain current on new industry products and trends; demonstrate knowledge of products
- Communicate ideas or issues with the Store Manager
- Drive sales through direct communication with store employees to ensure customers are provided with the highest level of customer service, emphasizing courteous and knowledgeable assistance
- Model customer service for employees and promote sales whenever interacting with guests
- Walk the floor regularly to manage the floor for daily MOD responsibilities
- Motivate employees to increase sales, units per transaction and transaction size in day to day sales
- Communicate with the Store Manager to ensure smooth business operations
- Ensure that all safety standards are being observed at all times
- Demonstrate and enforce company values and ethics
As one of Pennsylvania’s premier skiing locations, Whitetail Mountain has everything guests need to make epic memories. Join our team and experience the outdoors like never before. Your adventure starts now.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 258709
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?dUpv47CNnlouC5MfrzGwigb