Our client is an amazing non-profit that has been serving the area’s most needy citizens with housing, education, and nutrition services for over 80 years.
They are looking for a talented and dedicated Network Administrator on a one year contract basis w/full benefits.
The typical workload is: Responsible for a variety of network protocols, settings, configurations, and maintenance of software and hardware involved in the LAN / WAN operations of the organization. This position is also responsible for troubleshooting network issues and takes initiative for the network security and system upgrades. The network administrator will conduct systems analysis and keep systems current with changing technologies.
1. Enterprise level LAN/WAN Environment.
2. Switches, routers, hubs and other network infrastructure.
3. Multiple domain architecture.
4. Network security, Active Directory, TCP/IP / DHCP / DNS.
5. Fault tolerance and disaster recovery design and documentation.
6. Strong troubleshooting skills with hardware and software, particularly SAN architecture.
7. Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, Windows 7/8.
8. Citrix, VMWare or other virtualization environments
9. Standard backup infrastructures and procedures.
10. Windows system and program installation, configuration and system-level security procedures.
11. Technical aspects of field of specialty.
12. Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
13. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
1. Understand the critical processing cycles in detail such as accounting month-end, invoicing and billing, and any other relevant processing cycles.
2. Learn new technologies quickly.
3. Provide technical system development, support and guidance.
4. Maintain servers for standard Internet services such as DNS, SMTP, DHCP, mail, web, printing and other basic network services.
5. Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
6. Operate computers and peripheral equipment properly and efficiently.
7. Work independently with little direction.
8. Meet schedules and time lines.
9. Work varying hours and shifts.
10. Work respectfully and courteously with staff, residents, and the general publ
During the contract period, you will be eligible for a full suite of benefits.
Only local candidates will be considered. No relocation available and we are unable to sponsor visa candidates.
Must be able to pass a background check.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?6lQQOSeUD1ybJ87%2fq8jsLwx