Wesley Family Services is currently looking for Bachelor level (Therapist I) or Master level (Therapist II) Therapists for our Family Based and Family Focused Programs. These positions provide intensive, family focused, mental health services within homes, schools, and communities to children and their families to prevent out-of-home placements. We provide services for Allegheny, Westmoreland, Washington, and Beaver Counties.
Family Therapist duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct initial intake; Assess child and family risks, child and adult mental health, and family development.
- Understand family functioning, recognize family strengths, and assess family needs.
- Help families identify their strengths and coping mechanisms and work with families to resolve family problems and prevent future crises from occurring.
- Conduct individual, couple and family therapy sessions (utilizing family systems theory and techniques) to understand and address the family’s concerns and to support the necessary changes.
- Establish, implement and maintain treatment objectives through a devised treatment plan for each family in assigned caseload.
- Interact with Juvenile Court, Children and Youth Services staff, mental health professionals, school officials and other cooperating agencies to secure additional support services for clients.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling, or Psychology.
- Minimum of one year direct counseling experience. Master level must have at least two years. Experience must be paid.
- Act 33/34 & FBI Clearances
- Valid Drivers License
- Access to properly insured motor vehicle and a safe driving record
Medical, Dental, and Visions plans with low employee contribution rates
Employer paid life insurance, short term and long term disablity insurance
Extensive Paid Time Off and 10 Paid Holidays
Retirement Plan with employer match
Licensure Supervision for free!
How to Apply: You can initially apply by submitting a resume through Indeed. Please also go to our website at for more information and to submit the Wesley Family Services quick initial application – it takes less than 2 minutes!
OPEN INTERVIEWS!! Contact Tom Brady at to discuss the position and schedule an interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?1drb5Z1cGG1HmcFbRpE3ugd