WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP PUBLIC SCHOOLS Excellence Through Equity, Engagement and Environment Washington Township Public Schools, a large, suburban South Jersey School District which employs over 1,400 certified and support staff, has excellent opportunities for the following positions:
- Supervisor of Diversity and Inclusion – District
• Supervisor of Elementary Education – Elementary
• English as a Second Language Teacher – Elementary
• Special Education Teacher – Elementary
• Social Studies Teacher – High School
• Speech/Language Specialist – Elementary/Secondary
• Mathematics Interventionist – Middle School
For full details and requirements and to apply please visit our website by clicking “apply” to this posting.
EOE/AA MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Washington Township is a district that values the rights of all students in their pursuit of strong, inclusive education and happiness in that pursuit. The district goal is Excellence in Equity, through the on-going work of the Equity Coalition, administrative initiatives and work in areas of leadership, ongoing work towards equity literacy, teaching tolerance, cultural proficiency, differentiated instruction, and student led initiatives as developed through our collaboration with the Anti-Defamation League.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?T4MvMIZq7De%2fc1IF%2foHJwQq