Join a trusted brand at a trusted dealership! Working at Walser Toyota puts you in a perfect place to get your foot in the door of the automotive industry. The opportunity is yours to join a growing team (and drive cool cars while you’re at it)!
Our Lot Technicians come in everyday and work hands on at our dealership alongside pros of the industry. You will become familiar with all of our inventory, the inner workings of our dealership, and will be an integral part of our team.
What You’ll Do
- Control lot appearance by parking, rearranging, and moving vehicles
- Ensure vehicles have price stickers clearly displayed to guarantee customers receive correct information from the start
- Keep vehicles prepared by cleaning, detailing, and keeping fuel levels up
- Maintain inventory between dealership property and off-site storage lots
- Be the first to see vehicles as you help with delivery of new inventory
- Assist with all other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
What You’ll Get in Return
- Full Benefits Package
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Progressive PTO Package
- The opportunity to volunteer through the Walser Foundation
What You’ll Bring
- Team player mentality with a positive attitude
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather
- Self-starter with capability to manage your day
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis. They are:
- Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
- Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
- Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
- Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us. Be Walser.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?%2bGX3pa8E%2fLU7RAJH3OmelAz