Walser Reconditioning Facility is our centralized inspection, repair, and reconditioning location for our entire pre-owned inventory that supports Walser dealerships across the greater Twin Cities area. This is the largest centralized reconditioning facility in the U.S. with over 80,000 square feet and 17 acres to work on the 1,500 cars that are processed every month.
This role is Monday through Friday, no weekends! It is focused on thoroughly and completely detailing our used inventory in preparation of sale. The shift is 2:30pm – 11:30pm Monday through Friday. No weekends!
What You’ll Do
- Clean interior of vehicles, including vacuuming, wiping down, cleaning windows, shampooing as necessary, etc.
- Clean, detail, buff exterior of vehicle including paint, trim, wheels, glass, etc.
- Remove stains and dye carpets
- Move vehicles on the lot to work through process
- Maintain cleanliness of work area, empty trash and clean up area at the end of assigned shift
We’re Looking For
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, kneel, lift (up to 50 lbs.), and be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must have a high standard for quality and attention to detail
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles strongly preferred
What You’ll Get In Return
- Full benefits package
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Resource Groups
- Pet Insurance
- Progressive PTO Package
- Volunteer opportunities through the Walser Foundation
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis. They are:
- Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
- Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
- Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
- Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us. Be Walser.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?QEUWeZsKYUp3kzak%2bnG%2fUQx