At Walser Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we are looking for a motivated, go-getter to join our team as a Lube Technician. Your knowledge and experience will grow, right along with your paycheck. Our dealership is fast-paced, organized, and built for the best technician experience! For a shot to get your foot in the door and learn all you can about the automotive industry – Apply today, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Our Lube Technicians come in everyday and work hands on at our dealership alongside pros of the industry. You will become familiar with all of our vehicle line-up, the inner workings of our dealership, and will be an integral part of our service team.
What You’ll Do
- Perform routine maintenance, including:
- Changing oil and filters
- Inspecting and replacing bulbs, belts, and hoses
- Assessing, adjusting, and cleaning brakes
- Inform your team advisor of any additional safety concerns regarding customer vehicles
- Assure quality control with all vehicles through safe practices
What You’ll Get in Return
- Full Benefits Package
- Pa id Parental Leave
- Developed career path with the support to grow where you want to go
- State-of-the-art facilities
What You’ll Bring
- Reliable, team player mentality
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and active environment
- Self-starter with capability to manage your day
We operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis. They are:
- Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
- Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
- Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
- Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us. Be Walser.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?39e3RcFOq6ZWOZdJrsxnnwd