Through 65 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, innovation, and the customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we lead. Walser operates 25 dealerships and affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the community.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in the work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time-that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way. Walser Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is looking for a detailed, motivated, & production driven individual to join our team as a Journeyman Technician.
The facilities we operate in are state of the art, remodeled, and air conditioned.
The equipment you’ll use is as good as it gets.
It’s time to work for a company committed to providing the best work environment for all employees.
* Paid Training – Not only will we pay for your manufacturer training, but we train you on our DMS and other technologies when you start so that you can be productive from day one
* ASE Reimbursement – ASE’s are important to us… So important that we pay for the tests, so you don’t have to
* Top Wages – There is no limit to your earning potential
* Full Benefits – Including Medical, Dental, Vision
As a Journeyman Technician, you will: * Maintain manufacturer training certifications as well as specific & up-to-date knowledge on the product and services available
* Properly diagnose, repair, and document services on guests’ vehicles
* Provide vehicle inspections and diagnosis to service advisors
Skills, Experience and Education
* Maintain an energetic, professional, and positive personality throughout the workday
* Current ASE / MFG. certifications is a plus
* Desire to provide a high level of customer service and be results driven
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis.
They are: * Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us.
Be Walser. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer. Category: Automotive , Keywords: Automotive Technician
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?09KdbbZOjuY1OBVvCA%2flDQv