Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing and senior living communities including memory care.
Wallick is currently seeking qualified Maintenance Technician for our Aspen Crossing in Milwaukee, WI. This position is responsible for the work orders and maintenance at the community. You will be positioned for complete success through our innovative training and onboarding program before you set foot on your properties.
Position Requires The Following
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years previous apartment maintenance experience.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and inventory control.
- Basic knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing residential housing is preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license.
- Must provide own basic tools.
- HVAC experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with operating a smart phone is a plus.
You will LOVE our benefits!!
Our Full-time Benefits Include
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 30 days
All Part-time And Full-time Associates Get
- Vacation, Paid Personal Days and 8 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with a company match after 90 days
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company provided uniforms
- Paid day for Volunteer Community Service
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Charitable contribution matching
- And the best Benefit of all, our Gift of Time – FOUR additional Paid Days Off around the Christmas Holidays!!!
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them-without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?UO46q7c3dMzCpZ%2fYWWJ%2biQk