WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to realize the promise of technology in today’s overwhelming digital world. Through WalkMe’s guidance, engagement, insights, and automation, employees are more efficient, executives have better visibility into digital usage, and organizations maximize the full value of their digital assets to empower digital transformation.
WalkMe’s growth is a result of customer acceptance that every digital transformation requires a focus on change management and user adoption. Our solution is the digital adoption platform and it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to influence how technology will transform business.
Our technology is built by extraordinary people and we’re looking to expand our team. We are looking for an experienced Director of Public Relations to lead our next phase of growth, and help our organization mature. You will report to the SVP of Marketing.
What You’ll Own
- Build our Public Relations and Communications strategy globally. You will run the strategic component working with all partners and shaping the story with a hands-on execution approach
- Field media questions and interview requests, pitch stories to the media, prepare media kits and organize press conferences and product launches
- Build relationships with relevant media, journalists, influencers, bloggers and create new editorial opportunities for brand awareness. You’ll be the contact for WalkMe with media and influencer enquiries
- Create engaging copy and content for PR, branding, and social media plans
- Be a campaign manager and coordinate with teams such as social media, marketing, and sales to ensure we are communicating across all channels
- Manage our regional PR agencies together with regional Marketing Managers – becoming the contact for all PR activity
- Create indicators to assess progress and communicate PR results quarterly
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an ongoing basis
- Understand industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication
What You Need to Succeed
- At least five years running global communications and PR efforts across the US
- Experience with creation and execution of international communications including press releases, speaking and event engagements, media kits, interviews and media training
- Expertise in directly managing PR agencies and freelancers
- Experience as a company spokesperson; comfortable and accomplished in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Experience determining media needs and building media relationships and global social media platforms
- Direct experience with B2B SaaS metrics
What you will love about us!
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums, a 401K program, and a vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- WalkMe offices are Work From Home during COVID-19 with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
- WalkMe celebrates our Fifth year on the Forbes Cloud List , and our CEO, Dan Adika, shares his insights into WalkMe.
- Series G startup with $90 million raised in our last round
WalkMe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. WalkMe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Kg361CnmnnoT4HnQP50nmQt