Connected Services Design Release Engineer – Intermediate
Auburn Hills, MI
3+ Years of current continuous Automotive Electrical and/or Connectivity work experience including:
- 3 year in automotive electrical development and design.
- 3 year in telematics connectivity.
Technical skills include: Vehicle CAN Bus tools, Logging tools, Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Technically astute in automotive based electronics hardware, software & quality systems, mobile handset and server based electronics hardware & software
- Ability to understand feature specifications, functional and timing requirements and plan test scenarios
- Experience in feature development, testing and validation
- Experience in defect/issue defect resolution and management
- Excellent Organization & Communication Skills with sound decision making
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks
- Fast Learner, Clear, concise, precise communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to discern what issues need management escalation and when.
- Ability to lead piers and suppliers to achieve goals.
- Pleasantly aggressive personality, self-motivated, organized.
- Comfortable when working in a loosely defined role.
- Passion for telematics and internet / Smart Phone based applications.
Travel and Driving Notes:
- Will be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?YLPfdHrficPTrPWLAUt4tAg