A new tab will open
Visium Resources has been asked to identify candidates for the following Insurance Customer Service position, located in the Daytona Beach area.
This position will be a support position, working with a veteran agent to assist with correspondence, quotes and customer service to B2B customers.
Previous insurance experience of 3-5 years would be ideal.
Position would preferably be in-office however there is some possibility of an experienced candidate working remotely after training. The offices are open although customer traffic in office is severely restricted at this time.
1. Provide prompt, accurate, courteous service to customers, producers and company personnel.
2. Grow and develop talents and insurance knowledge to highest level possible.
3. Provide, with a positive attitude, a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding and servicing commercial accounts.
1. Service Commercial Lines accounts as assigned and aid in collections.
2. Collect premiums per established agency procedures.
3. At the direction of producer, prepare company submissions for new business quotes and prepare proposals of insurance for new Commercial Lines clients, including visits to clients with producer when requested.
4. Initiate, screen and prepare endorsement requests for Commercial Lines clients.
5. Prepare and process cancellations when required.
6. Prepare and process all requests for certificates of insurance as required within 24 hours of request.
7. Review all applications, policies, endorsements and audits for accuracy.
8. Setup and prepare new account files per agency procedures.
9. Invoice all premium bearing transactions.
10. Notify producer of any unpaid audits and request appropriate actions be made according to agency collections procedure.
11. Prepare account summaries as required.
12. Prepare ID cards, evidence of property, certificates, binders, and/or obtain underwriter approval on manuscript endorsements.
13. Deliver policies, and related documents to insureds as needed.
14. Maintain suspense items in a timely manner.
15. Prepare expired policies for filing in dead files.
16. Keep current on rates, forms and coverage changes through circulars, bulletins, trade publications, seminars and schools offered.
17. Participate in seminars and classes for skill and knowledge development.
18. Maintain all client activity in the agency automation system.
19. Service commercial lines accounts in a manner to eliminate gaps in coverage, thus reducing our E&O exposures.
20. Prioritize work load and/or request for assistance as required.
21. Assist other agency departments in securing and/or providing information necessary to issue appropriate policies in their department for which we have a mutual client.
22. Meet with clients to discuss and handle their insurance needs.
23. Assist prospects/insureds until a producer is available.
24. Assist with customer cliams.
25. Keep producers fully informed of all important activities on their accounts.
26. Obtain expiration dates for policies not written by us to follow-up on and quote.
27. Assist other departments and producers in cross selling and account rounding.
28. Immediately report all malfunctions of system software to the systems manager.
29. Assume other job responsibilities as assigned by producer or department manager.
1. Education requirement: college degree preferred. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
2. Professional designation is a plus.
3. Knowledge of computer systems and operations is desirable.
4. Good listening skills and attention to detail are important.
5. Knowledge of commercial insurance and products is desirable
- Candidate should have 4-40 license and 2-20 would be ideal. (Assistance will be provided to obtain the 220, if candidate does not currently have).
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer proficiency
To Apply: Click Here