Currently, Vision Technology Services is seeking a Sr. Director of Business Information to join our team and work directly on client projects.
- Advance an environment that encourages breakthrough ideas around the utilization of information and executes them effectively in partnership with internal IT resources, business partners/external vendors.
- Leads the management of current EDW while continuing to define/deliver new capabilities in both end user access and AI/ML capabilities.
- Manages, supports, and continuously improves, the Business Intelligence functions, the BI team, external vendors and is a leader in the utilization of data and reporting across the enterprise.
- Engages in IT strategy planning, bringing their expertise to all discussions and directions of IT and business initiatives.
- Oversees the overall effectiveness of the program and project methodologies incorporating data management/reporting and the continued maturation of these within development life cycles.
- Targets continual development of team members through staff development, succession planning and mentoring/coaching.
- Supports the BI team’s technical and functional initiatives and toolset definition and acquisition by ensuring process, budget, and resource allocation.
- Must demonstrate an ability to establish relationship/build rapport to influence all levels of colleagues, uncover business and/or technical issues, and facilitate resolutions.
- Experience managing BI teams with both logical and reporting responsibilities
- 5+ years of related BI development, integration/implementation work using industry tools.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a proven track record of executing during tough deadlines.
- Experience in the retail, CPG, wholesale, or comparative industry.
- Experience with Teradata, MicroStrategy, Microsoft Power BI, or other industry standard BI toolsets.
- Comfortable with team dynamics and openly seeks/shares information across departments and teams, coordinating and combining competencies for the best outcomes.
- Works effectively under stressful and difficult situations, ambiguity, and shifting priorities all while promoting the long-term architectural view.
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Job Order Number: 116668 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client’s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client’s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?q8cATcQJF4vSoyIJa6VKAAd