Vineti creates advanced software for advanced therapies. We are a healthcare-tech company developing cloud-based software solutions that enable biopharmaceutical and life science companies to provide next generation personalized therapies safely, securely, seamlessly, and scalably. From the beginning, Vineti’s founders have understood the challenges innovators face in developing personalized therapies. We are removing these barriers with technology that integrates the end-to-end supply chain of the process. Our technology makes it possible for patients with cancer, genetic disorders, and other serious health conditions to receive these breakthrough therapies.
As a member of the Vineti team, we can promise you the opportunity to collaborate alongside smart and driven people, with endless opportunities to grow your many skills.
We are looking for a Partner Solutions Engineer to join our growing team. This role will support the growth of Vineti’s Developer Partner Program. You will become an expert of our platform and configuration toolkit, lead demos, and scope custom projects. We are looking for a technical and client facing leader to build out this critical function. This role will help to support market adoption of our technology to drive cell & gene therapies and save lives.
What you’ll be doing as a Partner Solutions Engineer:
- Participate in building and managing technical partner relationships, specifically showcasing our technical capabilities of the platform and program
- Scope technical requirements to develop and execute technology adoption plans for prospective partners, in partnership with the Senior Director of Partnerships & Alliances
- Scope technical requirements and statements of work for customizations
- Build strong cross functional partnerships with Product and Engineering to create technical demonstrations for 3rd party developers
- Lead technical design discussions and planning sessions
- Tailor developer presentations, demonstrations and prototyped customizations to articulate use cases and value to the potential partner
- Become an expert on product features, particularly all Vineti developer tools
- Coordinate with Engineering and Customer Success teams to scope requirements and address technical needs for onboarding
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs as necessary, leverage and build upon existing knowledge base
- Help design technical content for training and marketing purposes
- Travel up to 25%
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5+ Years of Experience in a Solutions/Sales Engineering or Technical Pre-Sales capacity
- Prior experience working in configurable SaaS enterprise technology
- Healthcare experience, preferably within a medical or life sciences field or point of care setting
- Technically focused/deep understanding of enterprise software usage and configuration
- Dynamic presenter with great communication skills
- Ability to explain advanced technical concepts to stakeholders with a varying level of technical understanding
Vineti is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?naoLywx%2bPRuGyuUU7w5AYAx