Veolia Water Technologies Dayton is currently seeking an Oilfield Service Specialist to work in the Big Wells Texas area.
Veolia Water Technologies Dayton is a full-service industrial water management company with a focus on a cost effective blend of service, chemistry and equipment technologies. With our balanced process management approach to water-related issues, we are able to create and implement innovative, sustainable, custom water solutions that reduce the overall cost of operation and compliance. Veolia Water Technologies, an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. Veolia Water Technologies is a Veolia company. Veolia provides water services through public-private partnerships and industrial outsourcing agreements and is comprised of the top water professionals in every corner of the globe. Our parent company, Veolia Environnement (VE), is a world leader in environmental services. VE is based in France and is comprised of four business segments that serve the environmental needs of customers globally: Veolia Water, Veolia Environmental Services, and Veolia Energy.
This position involves the installation, commissioning, maintenance, and repair of a variety of oilfield water and downhole treatment equipment. This position will primarily be working within a 40 mile radius of Big Wells Texas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and test samples to determine concentration levels and impurities.
- Pull and accurately read and record gas tubes.
- Safely and properly collect oil and produced water samples.
- Familiar with and knowledgeable on fluid separation equipment.
- Understand how and be able to properly tests and recommend emulsion breakers.
- Capable of working an oil tank so that the oil can be sold. Be able to put your findings into a recommendation for the operator also.
- Efficient at grinding out oil samples.
- Test and recommend paraffin solvents and inhibitors.
- Troubleshoot paraffin issues, surface and down hole.
- Perform all scheduled maintenance, service, and new installations of oilfield related equipment.
- Proficient at troubleshooting and repairing solar powered chemical dosing pumps.
- Responsible for accurate record keeping of client data such as residual content of chemicals, pump conditions, inventory, etc.
- Comply with all client safety parameters.
- Consult with customers in the operations of their facility to determine the best treatment scheme.
- Coordinate with Veolia purchasing department to order treatment supplies, such as equipment and chemicals.
- Compile data for monthly operating report to in house management and client management system.
- Troubleshoot problems within client’s treatment equipment and coordinate treatment program accordingly
- Operate and maintain company service truck.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent, college preferred.
- Must be proficient with MS Office.
- 3 – 5 years of related work experience.
- Capability to operate a forklift & pumping equipment
- Valid CDL
- HAZMAT endorsement
- Clean driving record, Knowledge of DOT regulations
- Basic mechanical skills
- Physically capable of loading and unloading items up to 75 lbs
- Occasional weekend work and overtime may be required
VWS offers you a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a dynamic work environment. We offer challenging projects and training to ensure you success.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?cEsAxLIEqag8I6GSH1Lfmwk