Telecommute available on occasion / Currently work-from-home due to COVID
VeilSun is a professional services firm that believes in contrast. We’re meticulous, thorough and excel at Rapid Application Development (RAD). We balance short-term necessity and long-term value. We build the most complex business process improvement applications using a “low code” approach, inspiring quick ROI and greater user engagement. VeilSun’s experienced solution architects have the uncanny ability to make the most complex apps seem simple. We don’t believe in innovation for innovation’s sake. We believe in building applications that immediately solve a problem, and then scale as your business grows. We’ve developed hundreds of applications for clients in almost every vertical. And we’ve extended our roots in Quick Base to include complementary apps in multiple platforms.
VeilSun delivers value-based innovation for cloud applications. That means we deliver immediate value for complex applications and build for long-term scalability. We start by developing a customized Technology Blueprint to fully understand our clients’ business objectives. Then we deliver innovative technology applications carefully designed to grow and scale with our clients’ needs.
We specialize in Quick Base development, Quick Base consulting, cloud integration, and a number of other leading process improvement platforms.
We are currently seeking a Director of Technical Professional Services to join our fun and rapidly growing team in Denver, Colorado.
- Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations.
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters.
- Lead strategic planning, direction and support to business/strategic development initiatives.
- Oversee project teams.
- Ensure accurate and optimal resource utilization and reporting.
- Accountable for leading the development of account specific strategies that align operations, sales and organizational development within VeilSun with that of the customer.
- Lead strategic planning, direction and execution of customer business development initiatives.
- Lead due diligence activities to support the customer account objective setting process.
- Work with internal stakeholders to finalize project budgets and scope of work to meet financial and company goals (realization/margin targets), proactively ensuring adherence to change control processes.
- Act as the key relationship manager for teams; recommend courses of action regarding team management issues; implement plan following approval by senior management.
- Accountable for supporting the objectives of the company, developing policies and plans to achieve these objectives, and making recommendations regarding the allocation of resources to implement the policies and plans to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Lead, oversee and manage the enterprise to ensure the VeilSun business practices are adhered to by individuals assigned to projects for the designated customer account.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- The role will be roughly:
- 25% resource management
- 25% project oversight
- 25% employee coaching
- 25% development and implementation of strategic initiatives
- 4+ years of management experience in professional services with 15+ direct/indirect reports.
- Bachelors degree, MBA preferred. Comparable work experience will be considered.
- Software/development process industry experience.
- Previous experience in project management teams.
- Software Professional Services industry experience.
- Strong understanding of the business systems and processes used in support of various functional areas of the business.
- Able to drive positive business change across the functional teams.
- Outstanding communicator. Able to communicate technical information to a cross functional, non-technical audience.
- Proven track record/experience with project-oriented initiatives in order to improve existing business processes.
We are working remote as needed and abiding by all COVID Guidelines when in the office or around others.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – able to focus on details of the task at hand
- A strategic thinker – able to drive organizational initiatives
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- AutonomoIndependent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Energetic – brings enthusiasm and direction to the team
- Entrepreneurial – a thinker/doer leadership mentality
- Driven – works with a sense or urgency in all tasks
VeilSun offers an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, options for profit sharing, and a 401(K), PTO and sick time.
VeilSun is an EEO Employer. VeilSun is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. VeilSun is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Veilsun is a professional services firm that specializes in developing and integrating cloud-based applications for growing companies. Veilsun was awarded Quick Base Solutions Provider of the Year 2019, 2018.
– provided by Dice