VariQ has an opening for a Test Automation Engineersupporting the Cloud Migration and O&M of the Infrastructure Protection (IP) Gateway system for Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Security Clearance: ability to attain a DHS EOD clearance required
- Available: ASAP
- Location: Fully remote
- Salary: dependent upon experience
- The Test Engineer will develop, execute and maintain automated test cases to ensure proper performance and integration between internal and external system components.
- The Test Engineer will be responsible for developing, executing, and maintaining data-driven automated tests in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in the STEM field and 7+ years of relevant progressive experience.
- 7+ yrs of experience testing large-scale COTS and/or custom applications consisting of web application, web service and/or microservice, and database components.
- Proven ability to develop test plans and test case in multi-technology, multi-application environments working with agile teams.
- Familiarity with managing and sizing testing requirements using agile requirements management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience in developing and supporting testing at the hardware, operating system, software, and application level highly desirable.
- Experience in developing testing mechanism in policy, process, and devops mechanism.
- Familiarity with Selenium and JMeter is highly desirable.
- This job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities are subject to change at any time. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
VariQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. We consider diversity and inclusiveness to be core to our culture, and central to our commitment to fostering an empowering and supportive workplace. – provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?L50QYonlxrgA3IxQpz4YjAf