Marketing • Wesley Chapel, Florida
Vantagepoint AI, LLC, an INC 5000 software company experiencing tremendous growth. To continue to fuel our growth we are searching for a Customer Marketing Specialist with experience working with the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Team and the B2C Sales Team to grow and expand current B2C Marketing initiatives and campaigns.
Who we are looking for:
The Customer Marketing Specialist will be responsible for, but not limited to: writing, designing and scheduling daily emails in support of B2C Marketing campaigns, product creation and upkeep within the Customer Portal, creating and overseeing drip campaigns, setting up automated engagement campaigns, driving traffic to B2C webinars through landers/emails/SMS. Some light coding experience and familiarity with WordPress and Pardot is a plus. The position is within the Marketing Department and reports to the Marketing Manager. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, creative, self-motivated, results driven and a team player. The Customer Marketing Specialist should be passionate about all things digital marketing and should have a hands-on, sales-focused, creative mindset for building on existing campaigns.
NOTE: This is currently a remote position, however, we are always highly interested in candidates close to our Wesley Chapel, Florida office and the greater Tampa Bay area.
Who we are:
Our company, founded in 1979 by a trading pioneer and software inventor, is widely regarded within the financial technology industry due to our innovations that apply artificial intelligence to financial markets. Our product discovers hidden patterns and relationships between markets to formulate incredibly accurate price forecasts. This is a very exciting time to join our growing company and be part of the advancements we’re making with this technology. For more information on our product, visit .
- Develop and implement successful B2C marketing communications programs using email and automated marketing alongside traditional methods
- Implement creative, messaging, and content for B2C email marketing campaigns
- Plan, develop, and report on A/B tests for campaign optimization
- Test responsive email communication for multiple devices and platforms
- Segment campaign audiences based on predefined database attributes and demographic data
- Write and deploy webinar email campaign copy and create landing pages for customers
- Assist with webinars as needed, including lead generation, preparation, execution and follow up
- Build and manage products in our virtual shop
- Crosstrain as needed to learn additional tasks within the Marketing Department including, but not limited to: webinar proctoring, additional lead generation, product management, social media, analytics reporting, asset design, and other responsibilities.
- Stay up-to-date with current marketing industry trends and best practices and constantly bring new ideas to the table that will support the company’s business goals.
- Minimum of three years Marketing experience, with specialization in email – marketing, deliverability, testing, and automation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong MS Office, Salesforce & Pardot skills
- Solid skill base in Infusionsoft, WordPress and ClickFunnels
- Ability to work swiftly with minimal supervision and under deadline pressure
- A positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of resourcefulness, initiative, and good judgment in setting priorities and executing company image
- Ideal candidate will be flexible and able to think/act strategically, as well as roll up his or her sleeves and work as an individual contributor to meet goals
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and LTD 100% Employer Paid (for the Employee)*
- Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays and birthday leave*
- Company inclusive birthday, anniversary and special achievement celebrations
- Business-casual dress attire
- Fun work environment
- Off-site company-sponsored events for employees and family members
*after orientation period has been satisfied
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?qO%2fUyymr5d0vwUC4v%2bSTLQu