SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Manager (RN) Progressive Care to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program . We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Founded as Valley Community Hospital in 1975, Valley Regional Medical Center proudly serves Brownsville and the surrounding communities. Valley Regional is committed to providing the best health care for the residents in the Rio Grande Valley.
Valley Regional Medical Center is a 214 Licensed Bed Facility with over 200 physicians representing over 25 specialties; Valley Regional Medical Center is a leader in a vast array of high quality inpatient and outpatient programs and services, including:
- 24 Hour Level III Trauma Emergency Department
- Open Heart Surgery
- Women’s Services
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Our Managers have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
Valley Regional Medical Center – Brownsville, TX
Manager (RN) – Progressive Care Unit
What you will do in this role:
- Initiates, guides, and directs the coordination of all functions for the unit
- Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided in the unit
- Makes decisions regarding activities within the department based on Hospital Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Department of Nursing Standards in collaboration with the Director in unusual situations.
What you will need
- Current licensure in the State of Texas as a Registered Nurse
- BSN Preferred
- .Minimum of three years clinical experience in area of acute care with an emphasis on leadership and management –
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS ) and certification required
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS ) and certification required
- Computer skills preferred.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?jn7eaPLiUPStlOmzbYtk0gf