Valley Behavioral Health is looking for a full-time Business Development Representative to expand lines of service as defined by management by developing and retaining referrals from physicians and other key non-physician referral sources.
Valley Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our employees. Current benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate with shift differential available
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national family of hospitals and facilities
- Collaborate closely with hospital discharge planners, social workers, case managers, physicians and management, as well as provide education staff to generate referral sources.
- Develop strong relationships with key referral sources.
- Increase the number of referral sources within a facility such as with physician, social workers and discharge planners.
- Educate patients, families, community and other referral sources on programs, services and amenities provided within facility.
- Travel frequently within community, scheduling meetings and developing contacts/referral sources.
- Document referral sources within appropriate contact management system.
- Develop events and educational forums that demonstrate programs and provide an opportunity to identify potential referral sources.
- Utilize analytic tools, such as Salesforce, to effectively plan and evaluate activity to optimize results.
- Create outreach initiatives that will regularly communicate facility mission with referral sources through phone, email, e-blast, written notes, events, networking and other professional activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related health or social services field preferred.
- Two or more years’ experience in sales and/or marketing required.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, maintain automobile insurance coverage and have access to an automobile, where facility requires.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?UO46q7c3dMzlNmSYKJVBcQk