Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Are you looking to join a company that is consistently growing and is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider in the multifamily housing industry? Are you a hunter and solution-driven seller who loves the thrill of cultivating new business and delivering results? Our most successful Regional Sales Executives are quick learners, self-competitive, empathetic, and highly skilled at reading people and situations. If this sounds like you, this opportunity may be a great fit!
As a Regional Sales Executive, you will play a critical role in promoting Valet Living’s resident facing amenities within the multifamily industry. In this role you will generate, develop and close opportunities in a designated territory. This role will provide you with the opportunity to work with a fun, tight-knit group of sales professionals and learn from hands-on mentorship.
Compensation: We offer a highly competitive, total compensation package, including base salary + uncapped monthly commission structure.
Essential duties include:
* Identify and cultivate relationships with prospective clients to drive revenue and achieve monthly closing targets in designated markets
* Maintain client retention and increase revenue of existing clients
* Build and nurture strong relationships with property, regional managers, property owners and management groups
* Rapidly build pipeline through developing relationships using networking via industry associations, email, and other outbound lead generation techniques
* Manage sales contact requests for our customers and provide follow up on leads
* Play a vital role in transitioning a client to the operations team during launch
* Conduct start up orientations to review service objectives and opportunities
* Maintain weekly and monthly tracking and reporting through Salesforce
* Engage in personal and professional development
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, skills and characteristics/competencies:
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a business to business outside consultative sales environment
* Experience selling to the multifamily industry preferred
* Drive and ambition with proven track record of repeatedly exceeding sales objectives
* Proven ability to excel in split compensation structures (commission/base)
* Proficiency in Salesforce preferred
* Ability to gain conviction and leverage relationships through persuasiveness, negotiation, and influence to all levels of an organization
* Consultative problem-solving skills
* Highly effective oral and written communication skills
* Time management, including organizing & planning skills
* Guardian of company culture (ethics, brand builder, integrity)
* Commitment to continuous learning
* Valid driver’s license
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members:
* Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
* 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
* Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
* Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
* Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
* Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
* Associate and family assistance program
* Associate discount programs
* Referral bonus program
* Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?fmcGIC3YIQRb8JOL9C7FjQw