Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Performs the full range of front desk responsibilities for hotels, condominiums, and rental homes. Responsible for welcoming guests and/or homeowners to facility; registering and assigning accommodations; obtaining payments; issuing card/room key and escort instructions to bell staff. May provide information on amenities, services, and directions to guests; responds to questions, resolve guest issues in friendly manner. Maintains records of room availability and guest accounts. Checks departing guests out and closes out account. May coordinate receipt and delivery of messages and items for guests.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist all guests with questions, requests and problems as required in a friendly and positive demeanor. Ensure that all guest problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be aware of the Rock Resorts Brand Standards and execute standards in day to day operations and guest interactions.
- Answer the phones according to the standards of proper etiquette and as efficient as possible.
- Complete daily check-list each shift and perform opening/closing duties.
- Perform guest registration and room assignment and accommodate special requests of all customers.
- Assist with guest bills, billing enquiries and understand how to solve basic guest billing discrepancies.
- Handle all front desk duties according to hotel policies, procedures, internal rules and brand standards.
- Be knowledgeable about daily hotel operations, check daily event sheet, bulletin boards and be up to date with all changes, new procedures and events.
- Have knowledge about guest rooms, locations, amenities, features and all other services offered by the hotel
- Handle mail and messages properly and on a confidential basis.
- Have knowledge about room rates, packages, discounts, promotions and upgrade program and know how to handle each.
- Perform duties as a Resort Services Operator. Take ownership of the HotSoS entries and guest follow-up
- Complete mid-say and other follow-up calls.
- Be actively involved in front desk special projects, task and initiatives.
- Cash handling and bank reconciliation responsibilities.
- Work in conjunction with other hotel departments and employees to provide exceptional guest service and ensure all guest requests and standard requirements are attended to.
The budgeted range starts at 12.75-14.40. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 284010
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?Iy9klxetq0IDd3VL4BO1qgr