Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
TheCall Center Conciergeis a part of the Product Sales & Services (PSS) Department and will be responsiblefor providing quality information via phone regarding all Vail Resorts products and services and facilitates reservations for lift tickets, ski and snowboard school products as well as on-mountain restaurants and Adventure Ridge activities.This position requires a full knowledge of our products and services and is responsible for collecting guest information. As a member of the PSS team, you will receive a high level of guest interaction and will be the face of Vail! We are looking for guest service oriented individuals whoare positive, outgoing, operate with a high level of computer proficiency, have a passion for the outdoors, are well disciplined, and take pride in their work.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Accurately and efficientlyprovide accurate information and book reservations overthe phoneallwhile capturing guest data
- Ask the guest for their data with every transaction
- Supply phone support for ticket office and ski and snowboard school office locations.
- Ability to learn, understand and effectively communicate with the guest about multiple product types and can easily adapt to changing pricing and product offerings.
- Make suitable recommendations on products to meet the guests’ needs and the business objectives.
- Ability to handle highcallvolumeswhile delivering exceptional service; internal & external
- Creating a fun and professional work experience while communicating in a courteous and respectful manner
- Professionally assist and follow through with resolution of guest complaints; handle concerns and suggestions
- Perform daily sales and closing and be held responsible for your end of day point of sale audit
- Work on a computerwith a high degree of accuracy and efficient speed
- Must be able to interact with guest and work on a computer at the same time
- Follow company/department policies and procedures
- Participate in resort and departmental trainings and development courses.
- Staff will be required to cross-train and work in all areas/locations of PSS
- Take initiative to perform duties which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness of your work area while paying attention to detail
- Perform other duties as appropriate
- High school diploma or equivalent– required.
- Proficient on Microsoft applications and/or POS software– required.
- Ability to communicate fluently over the phoneand effectively in English– required.
- Typing skills with an emphasis on data collection– required.
- Ability to answer questions and speak intelligently about all resort products– required.
- Fun, outgoing personality traits– required.
- Take timeliness and deliverable tasks seriously– required.
- Must be able to work alone or with a team– required.
- Ability to develop a quick rapport with clients– required.
- Ability to stay calm in busy and stressful situations– required.
- Prior experience with (resort) POS software– preferred.
- Experienced and/or conversational in a foreign language– preferred.
- Previous guest service experience– preferred.
- College Degree– preferred.
- Cash handling experience– preferred.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 267970
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?vP8CQs4Dqg7Iz1iXTlH7cgn