Business Analyst Information Technology I
Primary Location: Torrance, California
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking Business Analyst Information Technology I client in Torrance, California. This is a contract position in automobile industry.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- ITIL V3 certification at minimum
- Experience implementing ITIL/IT Service Management processes (Survey, Request, Portal, CSM, GRC, CMDB, Asset, etc.) SDLC – Story/Defect methodology
- Experience contributing to Knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Basic knowledge of business requirement and corporate priorities
- Basic ability to gather/refine complex business requirements, recommend or make decisions on business requirements/interdependencies
- Basic ability to develop complex business cases
- Basic ability to create impact analysis to make recommendations
- Basic ability to present and defend complex positions and strategies for business decisions processes and plans
- Basic knowledge of compliance, governance structures and audit principles
- Basic understanding of the business architecture and its relationship to other architectures
- Basic ability to assess corporate impacts of changes and recommend strategies to senior management
- Advanced knowledge of ServiceNow platform in Administrative capacity
- Basic knowledge of ServiceNow instance including creating groups, workflows, business rules, user criteria and other existing cross process functions
- Base Expert in MS Office 2010, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Visio Works well with limited supervision based on established processes
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a Team Environment
- Skills List Required Basic understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Basic understanding of CMDB foundation and discovery Basic understanding of integrations
- Working knowledge in network and infrastructure terminology
- Working knowledge of researching ServiceNow for known issues, remedies and upgrades
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow table structure Strong ability to analyze large data sets
- Strong documentation skills with ability to articulate complex processes in easy to understand term
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision. Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface effectively with a broad range of people and roles, including vendors and IT-business personnel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Requirements gathering
- Story development
- System testing
- Defect tracking
- Data analysis
- Sprint planning
- Support Process Owners and Liaisons
- ServiceNow reporting and dashboards
- Set up QA environment and role allocation
- Manage User Acceptance Testing
- Support change management activities
- Update Visio diagrams to support workflow changes
- ServiceNow upgrade support activities.
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, client Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit or call
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?tuVcgmf%2fWIYHI%2fQwV1Qeuwn