US Tech Solutions is seeking a ” Sr Mechanical Design Engineer “ for a 9 Months contract position with a client in Phoenix, AZ
Job Poster: Sharath Sai
- Designs and analyzes acoustic aspects of gas turbine engine components including source noise (e.g. fan, core, and jet noise), and acoustic treatment (e.g. liners, mufflers).
- Uses both 3rd party and custom software to perform acoustic simulations that inform design decisions.
- Directs the building and testing of prototype and early production hardware, focusing on the acoustic features of such hardware and on acoustic tests conducted with it.
- Acoustic Analysis
- Acoustic Testing
- Aerodynamic Analysis
- Design engineering
- Product presentation
- Product certification
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- 5 years’ experience in acoustic design related to gas turbine engines and their installations
- Master’s Degree or Ph.D. in acoustics engineering
- Familiarity with computational aeroacoustics software such as Actran, Power FLOW, Star CCM+ or Fluent, general purpose analysis software like MATLAB or Mathcad, and design software such as NX
- Familiarity with acoustic test equipment, acoustic test data reduction, and best practices
- Demonstrated mastery of MS Office software
- Demonstrated previous program experience & success
- Self-motivation and ability to work with little supervision, consistently taking the initiative to get things done, doing things before being asked by others or being forced to by events
- Good knowledge of aerospace industry
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly both in writing and verbally, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Willingness to put in the effort required get the job done
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities – This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US” by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: .
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer” and “s & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.”
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Sharath Sai at .
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?RRT8d4IEBajoKRX2VyGvwAx