US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Engineering Program Manager“ for a Months month contract position with a client in Phoenix, AZ.
Job Poster: Sharath Sai
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures related to the development and certification of gas turbine engines.
- Owns assigned tasks and ensures on-time execution to schedule/milestones.
- A project engineer functions as both a mechanical systems engineer and a project manager leading an engineering work package.
- Works at the direction of the Project Engineering Team Lead on a large Auxiliary Power Unit development program.
- Directs functional engineers and laboratory support staff in the planning, execution of assigned test activities.
- Plans and coordinates the build of APU test articles. Ensures test results/findings are documented and communicated to the project engineering team.
- Ensures qualification and requirements compliance efforts are completed on time and within budget.
- Familiar with gas turbine development (design, test, certification)
- Familiarity or experience with aircraft development and certification
- Familiarity with compliance FAA certification regulations
- Experience working in a mechanical engineering test environment
- Experience in managing the scope, schedule, and resources of an engineering project.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 8+ years of experience in aerospace development programs.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities – This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US” by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: .
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer” and “s & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.”
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Sharath Sai at .
– provided by Dice
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?O%2bwhDB%2f2aAbVr6MXIyIErgq