A new tab will open
The secret to our success is our PEOPLE, yep, 100% our peeps. Our teams are made up of amazing individuals who are approachable, fun, authentic and humble, who have an absolute passion for making PEOPLE FEEL GOOD!
No role on our team is too big or too small, our attitude is WE BEFORE ME, collaboration is inspiring, and success comes when we achieve as a team.
While no one on the team is quite like the other, it’s our common values that keep us united.
- Be Authentic and Humble
- Act with Integrity
- Bring Good Energy
- Get Extraordinary Results
- Achieve as a Team
WE ARE ALL SUCCESSFUL WHEN YOU…
- Have an eye for details and meeting deadlines
- Properly enter, process, and monitor important payroll information
- Accurately verify and reconcile employee related requests
- Stay calm under pressure
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Look for creative solutions and approaches
- Collaborate and communicate with our restaurant leadership
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING A PAYROLL SPECIALIST
- A people focused culture united by our shared values
- Unlimited growth opportunities at a growing company
- A commitment to operating at the highest standards
- Opportunity to build deep, meaningful, and lasting relationships with teammates
- Recognition and rewards for your hard work
- Generous meal benefit program
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU…
- Bring a positive attitude
- Are able to manage complex information to effectively resolve issues
- Take action with a sense of purpose and urgency
- Build trust and confidence in others
- Have an ability to adapt to shifting demands and situations
ABOUT THE ROLE
The primary responsibilities of this role are to ensure all employees in the Company are paid accurately, timely, and in compliance with all applicable labor laws and regulations, to produce appropriate reporting, enter payroll related journal entries into the accounting software system, and support the rest of the accounting team as needed.
LIFE AT THE LAB
We cherish innovation and developing creative solutions to everyday challenges. That’s why we named our home office the Lab. A Lab is typically a place for experimentation, testing, and practice, our Lab is focused on delivering a world class experience to our guests, supporting our operations team in the field, and achieving extraordinary results through teamwork. Housed in the iconic mid-century Sarmiento-designed Phoenix Financial Center, our open office floor plan is vibrant, positive, and filled with a team that is inspired to be a cutting-edge restaurant group.
- Two-years minimum experience in payroll entry.
- Associates degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or equivalent subjects. Relevant work experience will be reviewed if a degree has not been obtained.
- Experience with Great Plains software is preferred.
- Experience with Payroll software, specifically Paylocity is preferred.
- Experience with Compeat RADAR is preferred.
- Work at the Home Office, this is not a remote position
- Ability to work a set-schedule Monday through Friday and work additional hours or weekends when necessary.
To Apply: Click Here