ABOUT OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Our leaders set direction, are dynamic, exciting, and inspiring. They are committed to excellence, getting the most out of their teams, and executing a company-wide winning strategy. Our leaders are consistent in providing mentorship to their teams, seek feedback, and take ownership of their personal development.
While no one on the team is quite like the other, it’s our common values that keep us united.
Be Authentic and Humble
- Know your strengths and weaknesses
- Seek feedback to perform at a higher level and be coachable
- Actively listen to understand the perceptions of others
Act with Integrity
- Be consistent and committed
- Be the example of the right behaviors
- Build trust through personal accountability
Bring Good Energy
- Have passion for what you do
- Have a positive mindset
- Raise the vibration in the room
Achieve as a Team
- Be a contributor
- Collaborate with others to achieve together
- Be a motivator to get the right results
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING A GENERAL MANAGER AT POSTINO WINECAFE
- A people focused culture united by our shared values
- Unlimited growth opportunities, with several new restaurant openings
- A commitment to delivering the best hospitality experience in the industry
- Having a voice. We provide empowerment and influence to all our team members
- Opportunity to build deep, meaningful, and lasting relationships with teammates
- Exceptional on the job leadership, beverage, and culinary training
- Recognition and rewards for your hard work
- Generous meal benefit program
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU…
- Have a servant leader mentality that is positive and uplifting
- Provide timely leadership and mentorship to your team members
- Experience as a respected leader in a high volume upscale casual restaurant
- Represent a brand in a community with passion and enthusiasm
- Thrive on teamwork
- Love making people feel good
WE ARE ALL SUCCESSFUL WHEN YOU…
- Reward and express genuine appreciation of your team’s valuable hard work and tenure.
- Provide ongoing mentorship, development, and education.
- Achieve sales goals, manage expenses, and accurately record inventory to maximize profitability.
- Build a team of passionate hospitality and culinary professionals who live and breathe our values, demonstrate competency, who are high character individuals.
- Orchestrate a vibrant orientation experience for new employees.
- Approach training with energy, accountability, and detail.
- Communicate company objectives daily.
- Create a staff schedule that provides an unparalleled hospitality experience for our guests while meeting budget objectives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a General Manager your goal is to achieve desired company results with guests, employees, and financials through company aligned objectives and processes.
ABOUT POSTINO WINECAFE
Postino WineCafe started with a simple vision to create a place where we could all come together and connect. Inspired by adventures in Northern Italy, Postino – Postman in Italian, made its home in a vacant, 1940’s brick post office. As we continue to grow, we look for historically relevant spaces to create one of kind gathering spaces that serve their communities.
Postino is disrupting the wine bar segment. Our vibe is fun, eclectic, inspiring yet familiar surroundings, offering high quality yet approachable wines paired with fresh and colorful bruschetta boards built for sharing. The menu is designed for sharing and pairing with our amazing wines with options for everyone.
Our mantra is come one come all. Our great service ambassadors are happy to walk our guests through our global wines, craft beer on tap, and awesome selection of Italian inspired small plates, panini’s, cheese and meat boards, and salads.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- This position pays $65,000 and above based on experience.
- The company provides the ability to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits. The company contributes to this premium.
- We provide Life, Accidental, and Long-Term Disability. The company contributes 100% to the premium.
- We provide paid time off and sick pay
- We provide a discretionary quarterly bonus program
- We provide access to flexible spending and dependent care accounts.
- We provide a Meal discount program for you and your guests
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off.
- Company Holiday Party
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?ywVuF6XeMb%2bP2ytbwigeXAm