UPMC is currently seeking full-time, Medical Warehouse Associates for the Equipment Depot, located in the South Side of Pittsburgh. The position is a 24/7 monthly rotating schedule, which includes required holiday, overnight and weekend scheduling.
This role provides the opportunity for experienced professionals, and those looking for an entry-level opportunity to grow in their career and get hands-on experience in the UPMC system as a whole. If this sounds like a fit for you, apply online today!
- Ensures customer service levels are met by ensuring on-time deliveries at respective UPMC facilities and providing quality products clean and free of damage to the designated areas.
- Manage all medical equipment to ensure proper maintenance by performing quality control checks, preventative maintenance, cleaning/sterilization techniques, and delivery/pickup preparation when servicing facilities.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the department’s inventory and receiving modules by inspecting and verifying the accuracy of all inbound/outbound equipment.
- Ensure returned products are picked up and returned daily to the designated areas in warehouse.
- Utilize system technology for up to date record keeping of all work activities into computerized maintenance management system.
- Ability to lift/push heavy objects from 75 lbs. up to 1000 lbs. of medical equipment (on wheels) up ramps, to load/unload equipment onto trucks daily, to stand/kneel/squat for extended periods of time during equipment processing along with no work limitations.
- Deliver product to hospitals operating 26′ box trucks and maintaining all service records for SCM vehicles.
- Manage dispatch operations for the dispatch of medical specialty equipment, arrange transportation of specialty equipment between hospitals and track inventory closely. Dispatch of the shuttle bus system and collect required driver stats.
- Driving is required.
- Travel between all UPMC facilities as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year supply warehousing experience and/or experience driving a box truck.
- OR High school diploma and two years of experience with logistics or in dispatching buses, taxis or Less-Than-Load (LTL) freight.
- OR Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant/related field of study.
- OR Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Driver’s License
- DOT Medical Card Clearance
- Act 33 Chld Clearnce w Renewal
- Act 34 Crim Clearnce w Renewal
- Act 73 FBI Clearance
- Valid CDL driver’s license is preferred
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?mbs1z7KZu0XlZKBQMAo%2b5gp