The University of Wisconsin-Stout invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor of Computer Science, beginning August 23, 2021. PhD (or equivalent) in computer science, software engineering, or related field is required. Our nationally ranked, ABET-accredited programs offer courses in a variety of specialized areas including Cybersecurity, Game Design and Development, Machine Learning/Data Science, Mobile and Web Development, and Software Engineering/Programming Languages.
Minimum / Required
- PhD (or equivalent) in computer science, software engineering, or related field required by contract start date.
- Commitment to teaching undergraduate computer science courses.
- Evidence of teaching ability.
- Demonstrated area of expertise that contributes to teaching core computer science courses.
- Interest in involving undergraduate students in research.
UW-Stout is a M/F/D/V employer.
Employment is contingent upon passing a criminal background and reference checks.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?6MBs0TvSjeD6Luo9k23aqgy