What You Will Do:
Registered Nurse (RN) – Adult Psychiatry
Per Diem – Night Shift
We are looking for a per diem Adult Psych Registered Nurse to join our extraordinary nursing team at University of Maryland Shore Regional Health.
At University of Maryland Shore Regional Health, you can learn, grow and make a lasting impact on patients and families. You’ll experience the support of a collaborative work environment and a sense of collegiality unlike any other. Our comprehensive system has many locations and practice options to choose from throughout the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland.
As a Registered Nurse at UM Shore Regional Health, you’ll experience:
- The advantages of working for a Magnet designated Medical Center
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
- Work Life Balance: You’ll accrue paid annual leave; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistant program.
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement and a student loan repayment program*
- 12hr. and 8hr. shifts available.
- Employee-only health plan coverage with our high-deductible health plan available
- Magnet hospital, located 1+ hours from the ocean
What You Need to Be Successful:
- 2+ years of RN Behavioral Health experience preferred within last 5 years
- BSN preferred
- Specialty certification encouraged
- Meets licensing requirements to practice registered nursing in the State of Maryland.
- Must meet all applicable state and local professional requirements
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: care unit, coronary, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, intensive care unit, neonatal, registered nurse, surgery, surgical
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?O%2bwhDB%2f2aAauz5jea57Ffgq