KU Enrollment Management Services is recruiting for a full time Recruitment Systems Coordinator.
Enrollment Management Communications & Recruitment Systems reports to the Vice Provost for Enrollment Management which includes the following functional units: Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Graduate Enrollment Management, Financial Aid & Scholarships, Enrollment Management Services and Office of the University Registrar.
The University of Kansas Lawrence Campus office of Enrollment Management Communications & Recruitment Systems serves students, families, and the community by working to improve and simplify the interactions students and their families have with all Enrollment Management departments as they navigate the college experience from inquiry through graduation.
The Recruitment Systems Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Enrollment Management Communications & Recruitment Systems, plays a critical role in the design and implementation of communication and CRM strategies designed to attract, admit, enroll, retain and graduate students. Specifically, the Recruitment Systems Coordinator primarily provides technology expertise and support in the development, management, and daily operations of the University’s Admissions CRM system, Technolutions Slate. This includes system implementation and maintenance, admissions application development, query development, process automation, data integrity, integration with off-campus systems, staff training, and identifying and developing new Slate functionality.
Due to COVID restrictions, this position will begin teleworking and may transition to on-site work when deemed safe and necessary.
50% Systems Support
- Collaborate with Enrollment Management units and other University staff to support Slate CRM system and admissions applications
- Assess and analyze performance of online application forms and admission workflow systems and identify opportunities to further leverage the use of technology to meet institutional enrollment goals
- Leverage CRM tools and technologies to automate highly targeted and segmented communications to prospective students
- Provide technical expertise to support the continuous development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Slate processes across functional areas
- Provide project documentation including change requests and problem resolutions
- Collaborate with EM Leadership and Recruitment Systems team to review and update data through prospective student imports and exports, as well as maintain these processes with third-party vendor systems
- Identify and resolve data integrity issues, create documentation and procedure manuals, and provide staff training with campus stakeholders to prevent issues
- Keep apprised of new Slate functionalities and capabilities through research into system documentation and community forums
- Design and customize reports based upon data in the database
30% User Support
- Respond to and troubleshoot CRM user, administrator and system issues
- Provide support and training to users related to records management, form building and event management
- Create and maintain training and procedure manuals to enable users to build queries, generate reports, and execute procedures to support their use of Slate
- Serve as a resource for non-routine inquiries such as requests for statistics or surveys
- Communicate new functionality to stakeholders and provide staff training and documentation when warranted
20% Leadership/Other Duties
- Provide expertise and contribute to overall communication plan for prospective students
- Ensure the integrity and confidentiality of student academic records by complying with FERPA and University policies
- Other duties as assigned
Due to COVID restrictions, this position will begin teleworking and may transition to on-site work when deemed safe and necessary. Permanent teleworking might also be considered upon mutual agreement between the supervisor and selected candidate.
- Bachelor’s Degree and one (1) year of relevant experience.
- Experience with Slate (or similar higher education admission and recruiting customer relationship management systems) as demonstrated by application materials.
- Previous work experience troubleshooting and solving technical challenges, including data analysis, workflows, and process design.
- Work experience that required strong interpersonal and communication skills to translate complex technical concepts into non-technical language.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy as evidenced by application materials.
- Must have experience working on tasks independently and coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously as evidenced by work history.
- Previous customer service orientation experience as evidenced by work history
- Experience in an Admissions setting, preferably in higher education, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with evaluating product features and their ability to meet business needs
- Demonstrated ability through application materials to develop and implement new technologies and/or services in a high-impact environment including robust training to end-users in one-on-one or large group settings
Contact Information to Applicants
Incomplete applications will not be considered. The application deadline has been extended. To be considered, please apply no later than February 7, 2021.
Advertised Salary Range
Application Review Begins
Anticipated Start Date
University of Kansas Lawrence Campus
U-Unclassified Professional Staff
40 hours per week, 8 hours per week, Monday- Friday
Work Location Assignment
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression, and genetic information in the university’s programs and activities. Retaliation is also prohibited by university policy. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies and are the Title IX coordinators for their respective campuses: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, , Room 1082, Dole Human Development Center, 1000 Sunnyside Avenue, Lawrence, KS 66045, , 711 TTY (for the Lawrence, Edwards, Parsons, Yoder, and Topeka campuses); Director, Equal Opportunity Office, Mail Stop 7004, 4330 Shawnee Mission Parkway, Fairway, KS 66205, , 711 TTY (for the Wichita, Salina, and Kansas City, Kansas medical center campuses).
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?wpK4VGMlkQvHm%2fi6o%2b0Ggws