University Nursing & Rehabilitation Center – University Nursing and Rehab is currently seeking a Receptionist to manage our front receptionist/screening desk. As a Receptionist you will welcome guests and greet people who visit the center and perform their entrance and exit health screening. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and being able to work under pressure are essential skills for this position.
Receptionist: Every Weekend 8:30am-5:00PM
Screener: Every Weekend 6:30am-3:00pm
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the facility.
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing Other duties as assigned
• Experience working as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
• Experience working with in a Healthcare setting is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Customer service attitude
We look forward to hearing from you!
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?KsyRQGaw%2bPH6sjK1vzdjYAj