divvyDOSE is a new kind of home-delivery pharmacy in a hyper-growth phase focused on adherence packaging and improving the quality of life for our customers through innovative design and compassionate customer service. We’re looking for top-tier talent to support our mission.
Our company is professional but fun, dedicated yet quirky. We are fast-paced, highly-motivated doctors, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and support staff who focus on health and wellness (and if we’re being honest, sometimes pizza) and most of us have slight obsessions with our pets. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers by treating them like friends and family. We offer a work-hard, play-hard environment with competitive pay and comprehensive benefit plan.
Our vision is to fix and reimagine healthcare for everyone. Our mission is to engage customers by fixing all the problems around getting and taking their medications. We’ve taken the first step by simplifying adherence.
We’re now part of Optum and the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone. Are you looking for a way to create next-level results with a human-level approach? Then look at opportunities with divvyDOSE, where changing the world is just one result of doing your life’s best work. (sm)
The Enrollment Specialist is integral to the divvyTEAM. You are responsible for new user acquisition, informing new customers by educating individuals about divvyDOSE services. This role involves helping our potential customers through education. The team takes pride in creating solutions at no extra cost for customers who never knew of an alternative to their current pharmacy.
* Make outbound calls to articulate the value proposition of divvyDOSE as their pharmacy
* Foster new business relationships through inbound lead follow-up
* Collaborate with other staff to ensure divvyDOSE fulfills and exceeds customer needs
* Keep lines of communication open with Team Lead and other team members in an ever evolving start-up environment
* Maintain detailed and accurate records between multiple databases and programs
* Investigate issues and create solutions for new customers
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
* High School Diploma/GED or higher
* 1+ years or customer service experience
* You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location.
* Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
* 2+ years of sales experience
INSURANCE, PAID TIME OFF, & RETIREMENT
Full-time employees receive Sick days, Vacation days, and Holiday Bonuses as well as employer-paid Medical (including a Health Savings Account with an employer contribution), Dental, Vision, and Life insurance. In addition, we’re proud to offer Voluntary Life & AD&D, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability coverage. A 401k plan with employer contribution is available, too.
For employees new to pharmacy, the company offers in-house preparation to test for National Certification as a pharmacy technician. With a rapidly-growing startup, the opportunities for advancement are numerous.
In our company description, you can tell the divvyTEAM likes to have fun. Company events, pizza days, and wellness challenges maintain our work-hard play-hard culture.
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
Some of the steps we’ve taken to ensure employee well-being include:
* Launched our ProtectWell app and UnitedCARES program to help ease the burden and stress for our UnitedHealth Group team members and their immediate family affected by COVID-19
* Daily updates from our CEO Dave Wichmann to support and inspire team members during this challenging time
* Onsite social distancing and increased sanitization measures for employees who have been welcomed back to our offices
* Fully cover the COVID-19 healthcare costs for our employees
* Employees who self-identify as high risk or who live with someone who is high risk have been asked to remain working from home
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: click here.
What we do defines who we are. Take a deeper look at how we’re providing support during this global health crisis and search for a way you can get involved. View our COVID-19 Resources Page: click here.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Employment with divvyDOSE is AT WILL, and can be terminated at any time, for any reason, by either party.
Job Keywords: enrollment specialist, customer service, benefits, illinois, IL, moline, iowa city, IA, hiring immediately
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/ATSApply.aspx?CVZSAZ%2b0O0fmD%2bxOgsr7yAb