Director of Reporting & Data Management
The Director of Reporting & Data Management on the Strategic Planning & Analysis (SP&A) team is responsible for the management, development, and integration of data and reporting to support the broader Corporate Services’ vision and goals. The role is primarily focused on supporting Enterprise Sourcing & Procurement (ES&P), but also includes support for Real Estate Services (RES), Enterprise Resiliency & Response (ER&R), and Enterprise Operations & Strategy (EO&S).
The Director of Reporting & Data Management must be able to aggregate and analyze a variety of data and create and present executive-level reporting. As an individual with strong attention to detail and analytical skills, you will lead a team of data and business analysis professionals helping to unlock the value of data for Corporate Services. The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment with a high degree of individual responsibility and will be adept at translating highly technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Lead the reporting and data management strategy for Corporate Services
- Drive innovation across all data management and reporting responsibilities resulting in efficiencies and additional insights to inform decision making
- Manage and mentor a team of data management and reporting analysts, including both domestic and international team members
- Collaborate with business partners to help prioritize data reporting requests and manage assignments of team across multiple capabilities and tools
- Provide thought leadership and act as a subject matter expert in the design and recommendation of appropriate data and reporting solutions
- Lead the development of tools, models, and scalable userfriendly capabilities like dashboards, data visualizations, and decision aids to support the business
- Stay current with data analytics, reporting techniques and technologies
- Accountable for the design, refinement and execution of reporting using a variety of systems, processes and metrics to ensure that timely, accurate and insightful information is available
- Bachelor’s degree ( quantitative or business), or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of reporting and data management experience
- Knowledge of Sourcing & Procurement business function and processes
- Proven ability to synthesize complex data and communicate effectively with executive leaders
- Experience with endto-end data management, including working with a variety of source platforms and formats and extracting, transforming, and loading data to platforms accessible by end users
- Demonstrated ability to structure team’s work, design and drive projects from their inception through to completion
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Advanced Excel, Tableau, SQL, and Alteryx skills
- ServiceNow Performance Analytics experience
- Tableau Desktop development experience, and using Tableau Server to manage data consumption and help end users’ access and analyze data
- Experience with modeling data and writing query language scripts in relational databases, preferably SQL Server
- Team player and strong ability to work with other disciplines across departments
- Strategic thinker, able to quickly grasp complex issues
- Ability to drive results in a matrixed organization
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we’re doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we’re building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we’re looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant – and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Strategic Planning & Analysis; Data Management; Procurement, Sourcing, Director, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, MN
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?39e3RcFOq6brGmbGhp%2b6Qwd