HouseCalls is a program that delivers in-person, in-home Health Assessments to members of our customer health plans. Optum’s HouseCalls program is the largest provider of in-home Health Assessments in the United States with over 1.7 Million visits completed on an annual basis. The in-home assessments are conducted once a year as a means to help members proactively manage their health. The assessment is an optional service provided to members at no additional cost as it is part of the services available to them through their health plan. Members find the visits valuable, with the program having a high Net Promoter Score and a 95%+ satisfaction rating. Members are contacted by phone and mail and invited to set an appointment for a visit.
- Align business performance measures with reporting that is relevant to individual stakeholders including measurement, timing and presentation
- Communicate performance outcomes and analysis to peers and executives
- Advance methodologies for analyzing, measuring and reporting results of HouseCalls
- Develop a strong understanding of constituent priorities to continuously improve reporting based on new product developments and stakeholder needs
- Create regular reporting that is distributed to business partners and their extended teams, enhancing business credibility
- Ability to conceptualize and influence change management and ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or equivalent field
- 8+ years of broad experience in multiple finance disciplines
- 5+ years of managerial and leadership experience
- Strong executive presence, communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated success partnering with, leading, and influencing multiple teams responsible for complex operations
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic working environment with competing near term and long-term deliverables
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and localmasking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we’re doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we’re building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we’re looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant – and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?aZd6%2f%2f3trp%2bw9RM9YHm3iQh