Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life’s best work.(sm)
The Associate Director of Network Pricing manages the financial oversight of client contract management through financial and network price modeling, forecasting and analysis on specialty drugs. This role will conduct various analysis in support of financial contract terms with Optum clients based upon drug utilization and trends. Responsibilities also include; managing complex financial models around drug utilization and trend, establishing ongoing price targets, performance reporting, and associated financial reporting and forecasting.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Participate in the development of business strategy
- Develop and manage business plans to achieve objectives
- Lead large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Influence senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches
- May have segment – wide impact
- Direct cross-functional and / or cross-segment teams
- Manage client financial performance using trend analysis and forecasting
- Ability to interpret client contracts including financial and general terms
- Ability to work in large datasets including setting up coding to pull and synthesize data
- Prior experience working with clients and building relationships outside of the organization
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years performing financial impact analysis, risk management, and data manipulation within healthcare pricing, network management, healthcare economics, or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in creating and using financial modeling tools, spreadsheets, and information acquisition tools including experience in interpreting and reviewing financial modeling results to evaluate the financial impact of contract changes and develop forecasts
- 2+ years of experience successfully leading a team to deliver results
- Experience collaborating effectively with different business departments, team members, and internal clients at all levels
- Experience summarizing and presenting complex data analysis findings and recommendations to leadership
- Expert level proficiency in MS Excel
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Prior experience with Tableau
- Knowledge of the RxClaim adjudication system
- Managed care / PBM experience
- External client-facing experience
Careers with OptumRx. We’re one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You’ll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There’s no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
The salary range for Colorado residents is $94,500 to $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Network Pricing Consultant, RxClaim, Managed Care, PBM, SQL, Financial Analysis, Healthcare, Network Management, Healthcare Economics, Minnesota, MN, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work from home, Work at home, Remote
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?T4MvMIZq7Ddx%2b7Y6vw1xMAq