*This is an onsite telephonic nursing role located in St. Louis, MO*
Provides case management support and education to patients on assigned caseload through remote contact with patient. This includes: relationship building, assisting with navigating insurance and pharmacy protocols to obtain medication, referral source, and customized product and disease state training.
*Specific job duties:*
* Interact and build relationships with assigned patients throughout duration of program.
* Provide patient centric education regarding treatment and disease states for assigned products.
* Manage caseload including schedule maintenance and adherence, scheduled calls/interactions, updating program database per company protocols.
* Coordinate meetings between patient and clinical partners.
* Deliver customized interactions based on patient’s needs.
* Participates in program specific customer meetings and training sessions.
* Participates in program specific orientation meetings and demonstrates clinical and systems competency on tests.
* Performs special projects and performs other duties as it pertains to specific contract performance.
*Supervisory Responsibility: *
*Desired Skills and Qualifications: *
* Minimum – Associate’s Degree or equivalent required
* Registered Nurse license (current and valid) in state of practice
* Minimum – 2-5 years relevant nursing experience required, case management experience preferred
* Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office software; basic database navigation
* Knowledge of pharmacy, insurance, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, or healthcare business preferred
* Ability to multitask in both PC/Phone related tasks
* Works with minimal supervision effectively and collaboratively within a team
* Demonstrates ownership of projects and carries responsibility for building strong working relationships with colleagues and customers
* Results oriented; demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting
To Apply: https://www.jobg8.com/Traffic.aspx?M36wRmTx3%2fb4kMEnpbsbogb